Largest Locally Owned & Operated Physical Therapy Company in St. Louis
Career & Educational Opportunities with Advanced Training and Rehab
Achieve Your Professional Goals with our Clinician Career Tracks
Advanced Training and Rehab places the highest emphasis on furthering the education and skill set of clinicians on staff. We fully support and promote the continuing education of our employees by offering a multitude of programs to support and encourage the development of our clinical staff. By doing so, each individual is able to customize their choice and achieve his or her career goals.
New Therapist Information
When joining us as a new therapist, your schedule starts at a pace appropriate to your experience and ability levels. Instead of productivity requirements, we utilize hard schedule limits so you will not have too many patients scheduled to ensure the quality of care remains as high as possible. As you learn and develop, your patient load will gradually increase.
Formal Mentor Program for New Therapists
Each therapist joining Advanced Training and Rehab has an assigned mentor to assist with the transition from school or previous career. You and your mentor will meet a minimum of once per week for a regularly scheduled hour in addition to working together in the clinic.
Orthopedic Fellowship Program
We offer our clinical staff an Orthopedic Fellowship Program that is approximately 18 months long. The curriculum is designed to maximize flexibility and the use of technology to provide the resident with a quality learning experience.
The curriculum includes 5 components:
- Foundational Prep courses designed to prepare you to sit for the board exam and be successful
- Mentorship and clinical practice
- Musculoskeletal and blended management courses
- Online courses
- Capstone Projects, Case Reports, OCS Prep
We fully support clinicians in their quest for a broad array of advanced certifications related to the treatment of orthopedic conditions.
Partnership Program with Advanced Training and Rehab
For therapists that want to take the next step, we offer a path to clinic ownership through partnership. This allows the clinician to continue to practice what they are good at as well as provides the support to have and own a successful business.
We Offer a Generous Benefits Package for our Employees
At Advanced Training and Rehab, we are pleased to offer our therapists and employees a generous benefits package.
- Health Insurance: United Healthcare, Prescription Drug Coverage, & Dental Insurance
- Retirement Plan: Options to participate in 401K with generous matching and immediate vesting
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Set aside tax-free dollars to pay for certain expenses, including deductibles, co-pays, and child care
- Paid Time Off: 2 weeks paid time off to start, increasing with time served with the company
- Professional Liability Insurance: Cost paid entirely by our company
- Paid Holidays: 7 per year
- Paid Continuing Education: Courses must be related to the company’s business & approved in advance
- Maternity Leave: Combination paid & unpaid leave for up to 12 weeks total
If you have any questions, or would like more details on any program described, please call us at 314-434-6060, or email email@example.com.
“The positive attitude at Advanced Training and Rehab helped me stay on track and perform at a higher level. I would recommend them to anyone.”
Olympic Gold Medalist - Decathlon/Long Jump
“I have been to physical therapy following my first knee surgery. The care I received with Advanced Training and Rehab was second to none and has helped me return to my play on the PGA circuit.”
PGA Professional Golfer
“My experience with Advanced Training and Rehab enabled me to prolong my professional hockey career following a serious ankle injury.”
Tampa Bay Lightning
“I was in the MLB for a longtime and have had my share of injuries over the years. If you are looking for a top notch sports related rehabilitation, Advanced Training and Rehab is your answer.”
Major League Baseball, Pitcher - Hall of Fame, 2006